PreSales / Sales Managers
AI Technology has changed all industries and so is in healthcare
Praktice.ai is the only suite of AI driven hospital operations automation products that drives autonomous communication at every stage of the patient's health lifecycle—across pre, between and post consultations. Today more than 4 million patients have interacted with our solution and we are powering some of the biggest hospitals in the world.
Join the company helping hospitals deliver effective care to their patients and help people to get back in the best of their health.
The person for this role needs to have outstanding consultative, critical thinking, analytical and communication skills with the ability to operate strategically and build effective client relationships. Entrepreneurial drive to establish and scale up business in different geographies. Build and scale up teams along with business, prospect and lead through entire sales cycle. Interact with various internal teams of hospitals like Marketing, Technology etc. to facilitate superior customer service.
Experience needed 2 - 3 years of experience
- MBA with passion and prior experience in B2B sales
- Experienced and able to drive lead generation
- Should be thoroughly trained on complex excel queries and SQL
- Financial analysis, pricing strategy
- Good leadership and communication skills
- On the ground sales performer
- Results-oriented and able to lead the team to get results
- Self-motivated and go-getter in achieving sales results
Day to day job:
1.Understanding the business of each prospective client in each geography and pitch accordingly
2. Deep Market analysis and through an understanding of the healthcare geographical nitty-gritties and tweaking the sales process
3. Unit economics of the expenditure, financial analysis of the prospective or current clients and pricing strategy
4. Marketing the solution with intuitive methods
5. Analysis of events or conferences where the solution could be marketed
6. Strategic improvements to systems and processes in the sales pipeline
7. Strategic planning to increase our clientele
8. Coordinate with the product and Project management team to get the demos of the product as per the strategic product showcase to the prospective clients
9. Followup with the clients and updates on each stage of the sales cycle
10. Sales Management of the post-implementation phase of the project
11. Build strong client relationships to increase adoption etc.
What's on Offer • Opportunity to work with a futuristic, growth stage startup • Work with cutting edge technology and be revered in the Industry • High impact work