We at Praktice are looking for a passionate, talented TECHNICAL Product Manager to execute the development of our hospital centric products to drive the business. The ideal candidate has outstanding business acumen and judgment, intense curiosity, excellent analytical abilities, strong technical skills, superior written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to influence cross-functional teams. He/she will have a strong bias toward data driven decision making.
He/she will be a self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity and juggling multiple projects, able to work on technical projects, strong debugging abilities, able to think big and be creative (while paying careful attention to detail), and will enjoy working in a fast-paced dynamic environment. He/she will work closely with Founders, Tech teams and business teams.
- Understand the needs of the new clients and existing clients requirements and work on the ground in drafting a clear goal oriented tasks for the tech team.
- Making sure the developments for different projects are in sync with the demo dates, launch dates and other events.
- Market analysis and strategy in different geographies and which landscapes or clients are best suitable for the success of the product
- Work in constant collaboration with the tech team (remote in the form of interns or in office interns or employees), guide on the tasks to complete on time
- Market analysis of the different geographies and which landscapes or clients are best suitable for the success of the product. Creating the product roadmap based on the analysis and showcase a biweekly presentation to the company based on the analysed data
- Be the taskmaster with development teams both in office employees or interns and remote employees or interns. Set an example to be followed by inspiring, motivating, setting ground for the teams by working on the tasks preemptively and task managing all with a balance
- Responsible for hiring the next set of Business or Tech team based on the company's needs which get updated from time to time
- Developing, enhancing & maintaining the code base of core platform
SKILL SET 👩🏻🏫
1. Sound understanding of Python, AWS, devops, API's etc to collaborate with the tech team
2. Must be strong in handling excel sheets and SQL
3. Understanding of the hospital operational workflows and eye for detail in catching the problems which we may encounter in production when the product is in use by patients
4. Prior experience in Tech and Product management
5. An Entrepreneurial drive and responsibility towards the product and the goals of the company